Home Contests & Challenges Archives

DWIII - 3D - Yuzrass

Hi, This is my 1st time involve with this forum, before this I often read the threads here. Now I have decided to join The Mighty Polycount team in this never ending WAR!! To Victory!!

I still haven't decide on what character to do. I will keep you all posted. Sorry for my bad english if I have any. Ok, till next update. Love on support peace out!!

Replies

• kaio
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    good luck bro!
  • Yuzrass
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    I have a question about the Competition rules. I am trying to come up with a character where he have a magical staff and a regular sword. Now my question is can the character have one magical weapon and one or more regular weapon?
  • Yuzrass
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    This is my concept progress. I'm going for norse like character who is a warlord that wills the power of air/lightning trough his weapon.

1stconcept.jpg
  • Yuzrass
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Another doodle of my Warlord. He wills a regular broad sword and with his left hand wears a gauntlet that has an ancient artifat infuse to it to generate lightning bolt (like zeus) to be trown at the enemy before they can come any closer. The artfact can also be use to fire a storm blast towards the enemy. So I think his an Ideal Warlord that can fight both meele and projectiles. Not just that, the gauntlet when in contact with his broadsword can generate plus lightning damage when the enemy is in contact with the blade ( but i'm not sure about that, is it not exceeding the comp rules?). Tell me what you think about it. This is still not final. Many more to come.

2ndconcept.jpg
  • Zwebbie
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Zwebbie polycounter lvl 18
    I like your head designs. It's odd how refreshing a bearded guy with a helmet is and it nicely combines the brooding element of an evil helmet with the bloodlust that we've come to associate with beards.

Your artifact is a solid idea and the bulge is cool, but everyone has a magical gauntlet. Maybe it's an improvement already to give him two just to distinguish him from the rest of the entries.
  • Yuzrass
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Hey, ComradeJ. Thats a good idea giving two gauntlet thus making him even more powerful. I shall work on that as soon as I have free time. Thx!!:)