Home Contests & Challenges Archives

DWIII - 3D - AimBiZ - Leolith

Replies

• audi100
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    audi100 polycounter lvl 11
    Like some of the heads which go more in the post apocalyptic/ mad max direction like 8, 21, 24. Not sure if they would fit with your current body though.

1,5 and 6 maybe 20 are nice too smile.gif
  • Disc Nr
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    I like 3, 6, 10 for the head and 23 for the mask
  • Leto
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
  • AimBiZ
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    AimBiZ polycounter lvl 14
    Okay, there seem to be no absolute favourite among the faces. As it looks now it leans towards skipping the head piece or going for the one on the painting. I kinda like it from that angle, wonder if it looks good from all the others as well.
    This also makes me wonder what kind of approach I going for, what her personality should be like. Judging from the faces I have different styles, from playful to dead serious.
    Got a lot of choises to make. =P

Thanks everyone for commenting. It really helps me out a lot. smile.gif
  • AimBiZ
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Some quick thumbs for the out fit. I found my self being stuck in another dilemma. I can't really decide if I should go for the fantasy look or the more post apocalyptic look.
    Please, help me decide. smile.gif
    Have to decide the final design in a day or two to keep up with my planning.
    leolith_bodythumbs.jpg
  • rollin
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    rollin polycounter
    legs 1 and upper body 3 smile.gif
  • Mtg_kirin
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    I like the 2nd body
  • Jeremy Wright
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Jeremy Wright polycounter lvl 17
    combo 1-lower and 2-upper
  • AimBiZ
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Hm, I'd say I think I'll go for the legs, arms and chastity belt from 4, bra from 3 and shoulders from 1. What do you think about that?
    It would look more post apocalyptic than the original fantasy look but after looking through my faces I found most of my favourites fitted the post apocalyptic look.
  • rollin
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    rollin polycounter
    jaj.. poly-smiley-breast ftw
  • AimBiZ
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Okay, this will be the final design for the the character. Will soon get started on the blueprints and then off to modelling. smile.gif
    Hehe, quite a change of style in the end. Hopefully it will all be for the better. smile.gif
    someth.jpg
  • c0ldhands
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    c0ldhands polycounter lvl 15
    Like in which direction your character is heading! Nowdays its more of a must have to big armor if you have in focus a warrior but i think its starting to get to standardlized. Guess you have to be pretty acrobatic with such a big key!
  • audi100
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    audi100 polycounter lvl 11
    Like that decision, a whole lot better than what you had before. smile.gif

Just a little crit, try to break up the symmetry a bit and the polycount logo should'nt look that flat i think.
    Good choice to place it there btw.
  • AimBiZ
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    [ QUOTE ]
    Like that decision, a whole lot better than what you had before. smile.gif

Just a little crit, try to break up the symmetry a bit and the polycount logo should'nt look that flat i think.
    Good choice to place it there btw.

[/ QUOTE ]
    Been thinking alot about wheter i should have asymmetry or not. Problem is I can't really find any practical reason for her to have an assymetric armor since she will be spinning around and such. There is simply no reason to cover one area more than the other. But perhaps some cosmetic assymetry would be cool. I was thinking of having alot of ancient texts burnt on her skin by the flames of the key. On the armor she could perhaps have some blades sticking out here and there.

Spherical shapes for the bra could be a good idea. Thought it would add to the style with plates but after doing the drawing above that havign that kind of bras wouldn't be very comfortable for a woman.

I'll do some thinking, as usual. Thanks for the crits! laugh.gif