Home Contests & Challenges Archives

DWIII - 3D - Professor420 - Zeus Thunderer

I'm a technical artist now so that's where most of my work will lay... cool shaders, effects, and going to focus tons on hair as well (I will probably use this for demoing a hair pipeline I've been trying out). Thinking of doing a version of Zeus the Thunderer... easy-ish to do (no real armor or anything, mostly just nude with accents), cool effects (thunder and whatever other cool shit I can put), and long white hair and beard.

Replies

• Snowfly
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Snowfly polycounter lvl 18
    [ QUOTE ]
    I'm a technical artist now so that's where most of my work will lay... cool shaders, effects, and going to focus tons on hair as well (I will probably use this for demoing a hair pipeline I've been trying out). Thinking of doing a version of Zeus the Thunderer... easy-ish to do (no real armor or anything, mostly just nude with accents), cool effects (thunder and whatever other cool shit I can put), and long white hair and beard.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hehe I was just digging for my thread and found this. :-) Your ideas sound seriously cool, I hope you still build the character you want, even if it's not for some silly expensive prize. Really interested in seeing some next gen art in the real essence of the term.
  • Edgrrr
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    lets see some shader action.
    oh yeah, and rob?
    could you fix max for me while you are at it.