Home Collaboration & Unpaid Work

3D Artist needed for a (free) Valentine's day game

Hello folks,

I am new to this board, I was forwarded by a friend of mine.

Let me first introduce myself: my name is Christian, I am 21, student of media informatics and I am into game developing. I worked on some commercial and freeware/open source games in the past like "STROMBERG: Büro ist Krieg!", the official game to a successful german televison comedy, "Monster Mega Mayhem", a 3D horror-brawler and most recently, "RUDI" - an open source Christmas game, which has been released on dec. 24th '07.

Last year I developed with some friends on a developers meeting over night a small game called "Trixie in Fairyland" ( go to Trixie's micropage). We want to develop the successor "Trixie 2: the Emo of the Opera" this summer, but especially for Valentine's Day I want to develop in a short timerange a minigame.

For this I need 3D versions of the characters.. mainly of Trixie, the fairy and Michael, the emo. Here are screenshots from Trixie in Fairyland:

http://www.christian-behrenberg.de/work/Trixie/album/index.html

The graphics base upon the SpaceCute art set from Lost Garden.

Animations would be great, but not necessary.. firstly I need good models. I am looking for people who are willing to do them (and maybe other fairies as well) for free since the game will be also free. This is a complete voluntary work. Take it as a promo for your skills smile.gif you will get credits, of course and a link to your artist's page on my website, if you like.

If you are interested, please contact me as soon as possible via E-Mail or PM, since there aren't many days left. I'm looking for a reliable person, because if you say "I will have it in 3 days" and I wait for one week.. it is too late :-) I want to strongly underline the fact this is not a commercial game! Just in case you are uncertain about the whole thing. Check out my portfolio to see who I am and what I am doing.

I hope I got your attention,
cheers - Christian