Home Artists Looking For Work

Environment & character concept artist

Hey! I'm leading an indie 3D action adventure project. We're a very small operation, without a big budget, but it's a pretty fun and unusual game. I'm looking for two concept artists, freelance, paid per piece. We can only pay about $40 per concept (meaning a couple of drawings with some revisions), however. Digital paintings or even sketchy and loose work are okay, as long as they have character.

I need the help of

1. An environment artist good at drawing buildings, especially weird and twisty ones. We need a really weird chinatown style setting, a waterfront, and a factory full of crazy machinery.

2. A character artist who is inventive and with a strong ability to create eccentric, stylized, Jhonen Vasquez cartoon style characters.

In both cases, I need someone really creative and inventive with a unique flavor, able to deliver on agreed deadlines. There is freedom to inject your own ideas into the concept art. Paid by paypal with half up front, half on delivery.

Please have a killer portfolio to show! If you are cool with the (admittedly meagre, sorry) pay, and are able to work in this style with flair, and can deliver on time,:)you can email me, cmk(at)nanobrat.com

Thanks!