Home Artists Looking For Work

Production Staff

Hi guys first off let me say this looks like a pretty amazing community and some of the work I have seen in my brief period here looks amazing as well. I am new to this site and this process in particular so please forgive me for being somewhat naive.

We are currently in the pre-development phases of a free MMORPG based on the PlaneShift engine with all original models, textures, art, score, etc.. We should have the first first version of the game up and running relatively soon but it will be running the PlaneShift resources (art, music, etc.) minus the small amount of original resources we have managed to create so far.

We are an all volunteer staff at this point consisting of about 10-25 people who have worked together in the past. The models and textures are obviously the largest hurdle we have to overcome just because of the sheer amount of work.

All-in-all everyone is pretty excited about the project but like I said the resources and models are holding us back as we simply cannot produce them fast enough with the people we have already. If anyone would be interested in contributing to the project or has any other ideas I would love to hear from you. Thanks.

Replies

• Nicod3mus
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    I wanted to add that we plan on supporting the game with in game advertising and site advertising as well as an item mall...our hard fixed costs are only about $200 (obviously excluding the thousands of hours we all put into this thing) per month for launch and if everything works out the production positions would be converted to a paid position with full reporting.
  • Slum
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Slum polycounter lvl 18
    This post is most likely best suited for the Requests section. Freelance Jobs is for professional companies specifically proposing a job, not suggest there 'might' be payment later.

Good luck on your search. smile.gif