Home Artists Looking For Work

Freelance 3d character artist needed.

Team name:
N/A

Project name:
None as of right yet

Brief description:
Been in development for about a week or so now...all I can really say at the moment is that it is a medieval/fantasy-themed RPG smile.gif.

Target aim:
Retail

Compensation:
Please email me with a quote...keep in mind though that for the time being I'm just paying out of my own pocket =).

Technology:
Our own in-house engine

Talent needed:
A freelance 3d character artist to model, texture (color, normal, and specular maps), rig, and animate a basic, high-quality, medieval-themed human character. Textures need to be 2048x2048 pixels. We'd need the following animations:
Run
Walk
Jump
Attack [melee weapon - swing]
Attack [melee weapon - stab]
Attack [bow and arrow]
Attack [cast magic]
Open Chest
Dead (3 variations)
Guard with shield
Push object
Pull Object

We are going for a generally realistic look...if you are accepted for the job, I'll talk with you more about specifics on how we want it to look.

Please send in some samples of your work when you apply.

Team structure:
Jonathon Davis - Lead Programmer
Ryan Berkani - Lead 3d artist

Not currently available.

Contacts:
If interested, please email me at: ryguy_1617@hotmail.com

Previous Work by Team:
A few various incomplete projects on both of our ends....aiming for something a bit more realistic this time.

Additional Info:
A few in-editor screenshots and a video:
Screenshot 1
Screenshot 2
Editor Test Video

(The character seen in the editor test video was created by Rob Galanakis and is only being used for testing purposes..he had been working with Jon on another project and has given his permission to use it for testing purposes)

None; please contact me via email if interested and ask any job-related questions through there.

Replies