Home Collaboration & Unpaid Work

Character Artist ( Renegade & Crysis CnC Mod)

polycounter lvl 18
Offline / Send Message
Renardin polycounter lvl 18
www.cncreborn.planetcnc.gamespy.com

Reborn staff is looking for a talented character artist.
We have to redo some of our old infantry models and we need the help of a skilled texture artist at least.

Here is an example of the quality we search:

water_34701.jpg

We have a close relationship with EALA. They gave us the permission to make the game a standalone. We are near completion. Everything is modeled and textured except on character side, we miss some models and we want to replace some.

The mod will go on after on Crysis Engine 2. If you want to join us do not hesitate. Contact me on msn or gmail by : Renardin@gmail.com

Here you can see our work on our moddb profile:

http://mods.moddb.com/631/cnc-reborn/

We are a serious team with a serious envy to bring our project to completion, this project is under work since 2003, we weren't much at the beginning and it took us some time to be where we are.

Here is an example of my recent texture work, I can't do everything, I need help on texturing side especially for characters:

water_69515.jpg

Replies

• Renardin
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Renardin polycounter lvl 18
    I will add another demand:

We are looking for a talented character artist (modeler and texture artist if possible) and also someone who can model and texture weapons (concept or previous model to improve are already done.)

Please contact me @ Renardin@gmail.com

We are in the weeks before our FIRST PUBLIC RELEASE, but you don't have to rush for the mod, we can still replace assets with a patch.

Here is a preview of the RC1 Infantry Beta:

teaser_102.jpg