Home Artists Looking For Work

md2 avatar models needed.

I'm looking for 8 md2 avatar models for a 3D project that I'm working on using the Irrlicht engine. I need 5 males and 3 females with different facial features and clothing. They should all be able to do the following actions: walk, sit, talk, type, point, raise a hand, throw (grenades?) and open/close doors.

This is a paid contract that will be negotiated before you start working on the project. We need the models before October 1.

Please email me at jkellas@gmail.com if you're interested.

Replies

• ElysiumGX
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    ElysiumGX polycounter lvl 18
    translation:

1 textured mesh + animations...per day
  • Joseph Silverman
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Joseph Silverman polycounter lvl 17
    actually two textured bodies, six head swaps, some custom clothing, and two animation sets in eight days. But still pretty crazy.
  • jimK
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    I'm not looking for beautiful pieces of art at this point but rather something functional for a proof of concept. Maybe 6 months down the line, I'll have funding to pay for the better quality but not at this time.

If more time is needed to build these types of avatars, then so be it. I'll also pay whatever is necessary but keep in mind that this is coming out of my own pocket at this point. I need to spend what little I have on many different things to get my project off the ground.