Home Artists Looking For Work

PUMP UP THOSE PIXELS

Hey there

I'm an animator. And there are many of you out there wishing to bump up the quality of the stuff in your game or mod. I'm the perfect hired gun to help you out. Check out my stuff and if you need me, give us the signal. smile.gif

http://mattlefferts.com

matt.lefferts@gmail.com

Replies

• Ethan M.
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Bloody hell! Those are some beautifull animations you got there! I apoligize if I'm not allowed to just post here, but I have to say that you did a great job! Unfortunately I can't hire you, (if the Vostroyan mod wasn't a team of volunteers you would be WAY up there on our list) But I sincerly hope someone else can find some cash to get you to work! Anyway good job!
  • Thurban
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    LOL thanks for the compliments! I got your replied post as an email to myself and I was super confused, I didn't remember applying to your team or anything. I was totally mixed up all morning. But thank you very much, and good luck with the project!
  • Ethan M.
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Lol I apolagize for that. Temporary Caffine driven moment of inspiration. You have some great stuff there, the winchester animations were extremely well done. And good luck to yourself! Hopefully you'll get a new project to work on soon, paying or otherwise. Good luck to you!