Home Collaboration & Unpaid Work

Req. For Knight Character For 360 Game Demo

I've recently been looking into the XNA framework for Windows and Xbox 360. Also, in the future I wish to look into WiiWare to develop a home brew Wii game. What I want to do is create a little demo with a knight character who can use different weapons but in unique ways in order to solve puzzles and get through levels. Also, this knight needs to be able to have extensive animations for his fighting animations since he can move his weapon with the right analog stick or the WiiMote once those tools eventually come out. He should be around 5000 polys(Another lower poly version may be required for the Wii, though). I have a large list of animations he should be able to do in order to do battle with swords and a spear. If you can do realistic facial expressions as he struggles in a fight, gets cut, dies, that would be great too. Pretty much I'll just use a duplicate of the guy for the other opponent and see about getting the main swordplay mechanics working properly. If it goes anywhere I might contact you for more help with other models. You can send a private message if you're interested in helping out and I'll give some more extensive details. The list of animations is pretty long.