Home Artists Looking For Work

Extreme Challenge - High Quality HL2 Model

Dire
polycounter lvl 17
Offline / Send Message
Dire polycounter lvl 17
My name is Garrett and I am the leader of a long running HL2 Total Conversion and upcoming Novel "Dire". For the total conversion, I need only the best of the best models and animations. I need the following done:

1. The Model (of course)
2. Skinned Model
3. The model rigged and animated

This model isnt going to be like most. Some of the textures are going to be simular to Silent Hill 3's animated textures on the player model. Dont get me wrong, the model is nothing like silent hill, I am just referencing what they did with the textures.

I have extremely detailed modeler concept for the character and whoever wants to take on this challenge will recieve it by email. I dont want to make all this public because a lot of the story and concept is remaining private and a secret, but if you could send samples of your work, etc to my email contacts, I'll get back to you right away with the decision. We'll talk about more details over email.

The price on the model is completely negotiable. We'll talk about it through email and depending on what you do will decide what the amount payed to you. I will be very fair so please dont let that detour you from sending me a message of interest.

My contact information is:

Email: GDawg_2004@hotmail.com
Alternate Email (Please send to this as well): Garrett.Lindquist@VerizonWireless.com

Thanks guys, look forward to hearing from you!

Replies