Home Full time/Part time work

Artists needed at Three Rings. Yaaarrrr!

polycounter lvl 18
Offline / Send Message
nitzmoff polycounter lvl 18
Three Rings, makers of Puzzle Pirates, Bang! Howdy, and the upcoming Whirled is in need of a couple more artists.

For those of you not familiar with our company, we have all the staples of a good game company in great benefits, competitive wages, etc. plus a completely awesome Nautilus themed office space for the artists complete with giant squid couch (check Wired for the article), a relaxed atmosphere, no crunching and plenty of great parties.

I can personally say that this is the best studio I've ever had the pleasure to see or be a part of. No one at OOO is a cog. Everyone has a stake in what we do. If you are looking for work and have what it takes, you want to work here.

That said, what we're looking for:

Artist: A general skills artist that is skilled with Photoshop, 3ds Max and or Maya, and understands game art. The ability to collaborate with others, speak clearly, etc. is a must. Bonus points for strong drawing skills.

Senior Whirled Artist: This is a senior artist position where the candidate would take over some responsibility on the Whirled art team. Responsibilities include Whirled art direction, UI design and implementation and additional design and guidance on web related projects. Strong communication skills and the ability to work well with others is a must. Flash proficiency is preferred.

Send portfolio links with a resume (if not on your site) and a small cover letter to nick(at)threerings(dot)net and be sure to include what position you are applying for. I will personally get back to you as soon as I can.

Thanks.

Nick

Replies