Home Full time/Part time work

TimeGate Studios: Now Hiring Senior Animator

sue
sue
TimeGate Studios, developer of the award-winning F.E.A.R.™ Extraction Point and Kohan series, is looking for talented and driven Senior Animators to work on its current line of next-generation products for major publishers. Projects in development include the Unreal Engine 3-powered Section 8, a team-based first-person shooter where elite powered-armor infantry wage war on epic sci-fi battelfields.

The Senior Animator works closely with the Lead Artist to maintain a coherent vision of the game's look and feel and ensures that the game has the absolute best animation in the industry. Candidates should also be familiar in many areas of game production such as concepting, modeling, mapping, and texturing. Must have knowledge and experience with custom rigs and animation.

Job Requirements:

* 3+ years of experience in the gaming industry, particularly with 3D games and the workings of a 3D engine.
* Must have the ability to model, unwrap, rig and animate using 3DS Max and Character Studio.
* Must have traditional art training and skills.
* Must have worked on at least two commercially released games.
* Must have solid communication skills.
* Must work efficiently under pressure.

What's in it for me?

* Work and play hard on the best development machines on the market!
* Instantly become a key contributor in our growing mid-sized studio.
* No cookie cutter game designs. Innovation, all the time.
* No traffic, no crime, no state income tax, low cost of living. Simply put, great quality of life.

I’m sold! Where do I apply? ooo.gif

http://www.timegate.com/jobs.php

Please include a link to your demo reel