Home Full time/Part time work

TimeGate Studios: Now Hiring Sr. Artist

sue
sue
TimeGate Studios, developer of the award-winning F.E.A.R.™ Extraction Point and Axis & Allies, is looking for a talented and experienced Senior Artist to work on several high-profile titles! Projects in development include the Unreal Engine 3-powered Section 8, a team-based first-person shooter where elite powered-armor infantry wage war on epic sci-fi battlefields.

As the Senior Artist, your experience will allow you to be both a highly productive staff artist and a mentor to less experienced artists. You will work closely with the Lead Artist and development team to make sure the game has top-notch next-gen visuals and to keep pushing the boundary on high-end game graphics.

Job Requirements:

* 4+ years of experience in computer generated art.
* Heavy 3DSMax/Photoshop experience.
* Experience with FX creation with particle systems, sprites, shaders, etc.
* Experience with art development on next-gen consoles.
* Strong understanding of art pipelines and how to get the most out of them.
* Ability to create art assets which demonstrate advanced techniques.
* Must have credit on at least two (2) commericially shipped titles.

What's in it for me?

* Instantly become a key contributor to our growing mid-sized studio.
* Get in early on new intellectual property developments! Can you say creative buy-in?
* Work and play hard on the best development machines on the market!
* No traffic, no crime, no state income tax, low cost of living. Simply put, great quality of life!

TimeGate Studios is an equal opportunity employer and offers a challenging work environment, competitive salary, and excellent benefits.

I’m sold! Where do I apply? ooo.gif

www.timegate.com/employment.php

Please include a link to your demo reel