Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Live Stock Fan art,

polycounter lvl 18
Offline / Send Message
swampbug polycounter lvl 18
Shhhayeeeeet! I've got some stuff to show you guys... wowsers its been a while. Too long.

I've worked on 2 images since I got my laptop. I said I'd do some work, and here it is.

These images are for my friend and former roomate from college Phil Machi. Hes got an online webcomic and he is going to be putting a book together. He asked his immediate friends to do Fan art of our own style and choosing for the back of his book. With such a nice opportunity to help out a friend and do some artwork I made these 2 images for him.

www.philmachi.com is his website. Feel free to check it out. It's a family friendly, oldschool style comic wink.gif.

First Image, Pig, erect udders (yeah I just realized that) and the mud were quick zbrush thingys, but I painted over them a little, the rest is PhotoShop.

Morton (pig), Chucky (rooster) and Daisy (cow)
livestocks.jpg

Second Image

This was a straight up Photoshop Paint.

The Sheep twins (they are the mischievious type of clones that are always looking for a test subject to do expirements on and such) I was going for a "jurassic Park Raptors" bust into the barn during a storm looking for no good.

sheep.jpg

ohh yes, and please critique away on the art. laugh.gif

-Tor

Replies

• Mongrelman
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Mongrelman polycounter lvl 18
    Great stuff, I really like the character of the pig and the atmosphere in the second. That wet floor also came out very well.

I think some more stuff in the background of the first pic would give it more depth and vary the colour of the top half some more.
  • Snowfly
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Snowfly polycounter lvl 18
    I love this stuff! the raptor sheep are hilarious! I think the lighting bolt could be integrated more into the background, at the moment it doesn't look "in the distance" enough.
  • swampbug
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    swampbug polycounter lvl 18
    thanks snowfly, I think Ive got the bolt too white, so it looks like its right outside 10 feet away.

Lupus, I think I can easily add a tower or more defined trees in the background. cool

-tor