Home Collaboration & Unpaid Work

Models for testing

Dear Polycounters,

We are working on our normal/specular map support in our engine and we are looking for some models to test it with. From what I've seen so far I can see you guys are making some wonderful work.

If anyone would be willing to supply some models for our testing purposes it would be greatly appreciated. These models won't be distributed in any way. Also we won't even post screenshots of them unless you give the okay for us to do so - in which case we will appropriately credit you.

In particular we are looking for low poly models with "proper" normal maps generated from high-poly geometry and specular maps. If you have ambient occlusion maps or other maps those could be very useful too. Animated characters would be nice but by no means essential.

We are trying to make our product as good as it can be for artists like yourselves but unfortunately we are programmers and to be honest we can't model a cube without breaking into a sweat.

Also, if any of you sell assets we currently have a few 3D content sites signed up who we refer our users to, so if you are interested in a similar arrangement we can do that too.

Please contact me at chris (a.t) digini (d.o.t) com

Many thanks and best wishes.
Christian Beaumont
www.blade3d.com