Home Collaboration & Unpaid Work

Fistful of Frags is recruiting.

Fistful of Frags is a Source based modification aimed to offer innovative gameplay, something rarely seen these days. That´s the challenge we want to fulfill. Take a look at our features and judge yourself.

This mod started as a departure from another project called Outlaws&Lawmen. I felt that was not the place where I wanted to be anymore and continued my work in this new project. My position there was lead coder/level designer/prop modeler and texture artist, so the foundation of FoF is pretty strong as you may guess.

Regarding actual status of FoF, there is a lot work done as you can see. Every single feature detailed at our info page has been coded and tested successfully, that's a major advantage we got. Now there is needed some help in the character and weapon modeling side to complete the first public version. The following positions are requested:

- 3D Character Artist: will create western themed characters, should be able to produce characters with no more than 6000 polygons. Also should be able to generate normal maps from high-low poly meshes. Must be able to texture the character as well.

- Weapon modeler: should be able to create high detailed weapons from old west originals, ability to texture a requirement.

- Weapon animator: should be able to create realistic human movements for common actions like firing, reloading, throwing objects, etc.

If you have skills in other areas and also want to help, feel free to let me know.

Contact: ryell(at)fistful-of-frags.com or MSN r3_y3@hotmail.com

http://www.fistful-of-frags.com