Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Naked man.... with penis (NSFW???)

ngon master
Offline / Send Message
almighty_gir ngon master
wipzc3.th.jpg

trying to get to grips a bit better with human form, along with better polyflow, and giving myself a decent basemesh... what do you all think? (penis is there for poops sake, as well as when i model clothes over him, i need to know how much bulge is sufficient =x)

Replies

• Rwolf
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Rwolf polycounter lvl 18
    Looks alright for the most part, the line flow around his waist below the abs seems weird, as the line flow is widining instead of coming closer together. And I'm not digging that odd pinch of lines in the middle of the back.
  • diZzyWalnut
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    diZzyWalnut polycounter lvl 18
    take care about his head (too cubish)
  • spacemonkey
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    spacemonkey polycounter lvl 18
    Looks good so far, the tricep should pop out a little further up into the deltoid. The deltoid is also pushing forward to much when it connects down the side of the bicep. The collar bone is too far forward and should fit furher back sticking out of the center/top as the delt wraps around it.
    The surface on the top of the hand feels flat, no surface should be flat - curve it slighty and maybe add nuckles.
    The brachiordialis should be twisted when the forearm is in that position. They actually look loose around the wrist! (no fat should collect there).
    The profile of the bicep/tricep seems too thin- watch when you smooth that you dont losse the shape you want. - same on the legs
    The read of the skull should be fatter and rounder - the sides of you head are too flat. They should taper in as they reach towards the eye sockets/temple.
    Watch the poly flow on the front of the neck - its pulled out and feels broad.
    He certainly has washboard abs, but they are too flat smile.gif subtle cruve all the way.
    The lower abdoms connect to the wang in a strange way - but I think its because the wang is to far forward!
    Watch the pinching around the spine too

Hope that stuff helps smile.gif keep going!
  • hawken
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    hawken polycounter lvl 19
    [ QUOTE ]
    take care about his head (too cubish)

[/ QUOTE ]

careful