Home Collaboration & Unpaid Work

Artistic help for First Person Shooter(screenshots

Project name:

Last Chance

Brief description:

The game is a First Person Shooter called 'Last Chance'(temp title). It's set in the future, and it takes place in the middle of a war between 2 great civilizations. You, as a soldier, and your team land each time into several islands and have to complete an objective. The game takes place both indoors and outdoors, and there is day/night cycle and weather. You can also drive vehicles or use various mechanisms and extra military equipment you find. The game will not be linear, but there will be many different, interesting and realistic possibilities on how you complete your objectives. Some RPG elements might find their place here. I have also in mind to put support for multiplayer.

I have worked on the game for about 2-3 months. It has been or hybernation for some time, but now I'm ready to work on it again. Is already has many of the basic functions of graphics and gameplay, but needs work, which of course I'm willing to put. I definately need a couple of good artists to realize it, and this is where you come in.

Target aim:

Freeware or,preferably,shareware

Compensation:

I cannot affort to pay salaries, but of course you will have your share of whatever profits(aside from the opportunity to make a cool game, of course!)

Technology:

Target system: Windows
The game is made using primarily C++ and Python. For a graphics API OpenGL is used.

Talent needed:

I need talented 3D artists. People that can made static structures(like buildings), weapons, vehicles, animated characters, textures and so on. Any of them or all of them. This is by far the main priority, however sound artists are also needed. I prefer people who know what they're doing and have something to show for themselves(screenshots of their work,mods,...)

Team structure:

Currently, just me(the programmer).

Contacts:

Reply here, send me an e-mail at: www.mmitsop@yahoo.gr, or contact me via PM in the forums.

Additional Info:

Some very early screenshots:

ce5aceaa5df14634bec4c7f193d2d31b_fps4.JPG

Screen 2

Screen 3

Screen 4

Whatever you feel like. However, I would prefer if it's something to do with the positions asked.