Home Collaboration & Unpaid Work

Artist wanted for 3D Programming Book.

I'm currently working on a "how-to program 3D games" book. The first section of the revision can currently be found out http://www.Javin-Inc.com/TV65/Tutorial.rar

Feel free to review the book (first section, anyway.) The second section of the book is due to be completed, but I need an artist to create models. I could grab random bits of art from TurboSquid, or other places, but I want the art to have a solid, flowing feel to it.

The artist who joins on to create art for the book will not be monetarily compensated. However, this book DOES already have a publisher, and the artist will be HEAVILY featured in the book. (They will even be able to put their website address all over the textures in the art.)

Hundreds of requests for the book have already been recieved. This will be excellent advertising, as well as a bullet for a portfolio for a beginning artist.

Things that will be needed:

2 Humanoid Characters - Textured, Rigged with pre-determined skeleton.

1 Forest environment. (Trees, rocks, etc.)

1 16th Century Town environment. (Lamps, roads, crates, barrels, debris, etc.)

1 Vehicle (Modern car, or Humvee. Your call.)

Various buildings/units for real-time strategy game. (Not many, just for demo purposes.)

All will need to be low poly.

Chances are that some of you already have a lot of this stuff squirreled away that can be used. Again, I already have a publisher for the book, and as you can see by checking out the .RAR, the book is well on its way already.

Contact me with examples (images w/ polycount) of your work if you are interested in being the featured artist.

-Javin
Javin@Javin-Inc.com