Home The Q-Branch Quote game!

they took errr jebs

KeyserSoze
polycounter lvl 18
Offline / Send Message
KeyserSoze polycounter lvl 18
"What's the matter, don't you speak English? We speak English in this country. See this knife? I'm gonna teach you to speak English with this knife."

Replies

• blankslatejoe
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    blankslatejoe polycounter lvl 19

gangs of new york!
  • Geezus
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Geezus mod
    blah!...toooooo easy Keyser, shame on you! :]
  • KeyserSoze
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    KeyserSoze polycounter lvl 18
    LOL. Damn, I figured it'd go quick, but I thought maybe I'd at least get a couple wrong guesses first. I was expecting someone to guess a more obvious movie that deals with racial prejudice, like American History X or Romper Stomper.

They showed Gangs of New York on TNT recently (or maybe it was TBS... one of the Turner networks, anyway), and I was reminded of how badass Daniel Day-Lewis was as Bill the Butcher. The line has been stuck in my head for a few days, and I couldn't resist using it smile.gif. You're up, Joe.

[edit] lol... you can tell I watched it on television, since the original line is "I'm gonna teach you to speak English with this fucking knife." God damn mother fucking censors.
  • blankslatejoe
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    blankslatejoe polycounter lvl 19
    to be honest--i dont think i would have gotten it if it werent for your subject line--from the initial quote I was thinking it might be some thug's line in a jackiechan movie or something..and then that subject-title got me along the euro immigrant line of thought smile.gif