Home General Discussion

best women, parties and music=no grammer (sic)

Here's a message i got regarding a post in which i defended some guy who slagged off this guy for writing in a rather annoying way. The pm's i got were nothing short of comedy gold, i thought. First he tries to get me to think he's a foreigner in England, then he blames his grammer (sic) on being distracted from school by women, parties and music. The best of those, mind you. In the world.

Daz, why'd you ever leave?

This is not from polycount, by the way. I just felt like sharing, in hopes some of you would be amused by it.
I cut bits out of it to make it more to the point, heh.

[ QUOTE ]
im just posting you this message to explain the reasons i was pissed...the fact im getting picked up on my spelling and because i dont use commas,to me is a personal attack buy people who need to take their heads out of their own arses.
...the fact people like me get up your nose because my grammer is lazy i find pathetic and insulting,so yes it did come across rude and yes i do think it is very very childish.
also just because i live in england dosnt mean im english,i live in a multicultural society which to some other countrys is probly very alien,so my point here is dont prsume before you know facts.
...i probly do need to go through my messages to check for spelling mistakes,but up untill i got that reply from name of other guy i didnt think was a problem.
i like you dont mean to sound nasty but your message desearved a reply and this is where i shall leave it.
p.was my grammer better for you

[/ QUOTE ] [ QUOTE ]

just to let you know i am english and proud of it,we have the best football,best night life,best looking women and the best music anywhere in the world.all of these reasons contributes to the fact most people like me that come from this country didnt really focus at school,hence the bad grammer.
i took what name of other guy said a lot more insulting than you,this is the reason i attacked him.to be honest being a typical englishman,if he said that directly to my face he would now be sporting a broken nose and me a very sore fist.

[/ QUOTE ]

Replies