Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Some random concept crap...

As the title says, just some quickys for you all to have a gander at smile.gif more on my webstie obviously, sorry to those who have allready seen these, ill stop wasting your time wink.gif

Sean

badguys.jpg
duckbot.JPG
gfhfghfg.jpg
fghfghg.jpg
docking-bay.jpg

Replies

• Uly
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Uly polycounter lvl 15
    I really like the green pic in the middle. Reminds me of MDK. Cool stuff, make some more. : )
  • rooster
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    rooster mod
    hmm I like your way of concepting level layout. might have to steal it!
  • IronHawk
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    IronHawk polycounter lvl 10
    [ QUOTE ]
    hmm I like your way of concepting level layout. might have to steal it!

[/ QUOTE ]

agreed. Thats a nice way of laying it out.
  • Neo_God
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Neo_God polycounter lvl 18
    These are all nice concepts, although the worker concept stands out from the rest to me. It's style doesn't really follow that of the other ones. The other ones seem to have this organic metal feel to them, while the worker doesn't really share any of those traits. Something simple like making the gas mask and saw look a bit more organic would probably work well.
    Overall, Good stuff! And yes, that is a nifty way of doing level layouts.
  • Ancient-Pig
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Ancient-Pig polycounter lvl 18
    Looks cool, man - love the aerial view of the docking bay
  • SeanDomega
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Hey thanks guys, Glad you like the level design layout. That was how I planned out my levels for a game I began to make a couple of years back...needless to say it was an isometric turn based fallout type of game, unfortunately reall life kicked me in the ass so had to put it in the backburner frown.gif.

By all means steal away! smile.gif Must mean im doing something right hehe! Oh and if your a student doing level design like I am, do not COPY my ideas..you can have the layout. Nothing wrong with that, but the ideas will fall on plagerism I should think and I just wont be very happy if I have to go see the teacher to discuss it. Cheers
  • SeanDomega
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Heres another design for a small portion of my level design...quite lacking in originality and a bit packed together but I think its the best way to keep all the info on one page..allthough will have to add a mini page extra to this part me thinks...anyway, I wont be showing any more for a couple of months when I hand in my assignment. Then I will have tons to show ya all laugh.gif oh and yes, my spelling sucks ass, ill fix it when I can be assed later..ahhh! too much work!! frown.gif

yrytr.jpg