Home General Discussion

i stand alone

polycounter lvl 19
Offline / Send Message
rawkstar polycounter lvl 19
I stand alone is a wonderful film by Gaspar Noe, i guess its more known as a sort of a prequel to another probably more well known of his movies called Irreversible, but anyways this was the first movie ever to make me throw up ... multiple times and i've actually been shitting my guts out for the past 12 hours... smile.gif you can get both of these wonderful movies for just over 20 bux on amazon.

Replies

• low odor
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    low odor polycounter lvl 17
    Vommiting and Explosive Diahrea...I am so ordering those movies
  • Justin Meisse
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Justin Meisse polycounter lvl 18
    You can actually stop the movie at a certain point and have a happy ending with a clean psyche, that's what my brother did for me.
  • Michael Knubben
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Reminds me of Hole in my Heart in a way. That's going on the description alone, mind you. That movie *featured sexualised vomiting in each others mouths though. And scat, i think.
    Is there any redeeming quality to this movie though? Shock-value's one thing, but nothing to entice me to see a movie.
    If you're in the mood for an awkward film about human relationships in a tiny apartment, with scathing noisy ambient as background-music, go see Hole in my Heart! It's a bit weird and structureless, but i liked it.