Home Collaboration & Unpaid Work

doom 3: phobos - LF Animator and Another modeler

geX
geX
polycounter lvl 17
Offline / Send Message
geX polycounter lvl 17
Hey everyone.

We've posted here before with succes so we thought of giving it another shot.
I'm a mapper from a mod team called Teamfuture working on a doom 3 mod called doom 3: Phobos and we are looking for animators and another modeler. Doom 3 phobos is a 3 chapter long unofficial doom 3 expansion pack with new monsters and new locations. we have been working almost 2 years now, we had a rough start and are still lacking team members so our workflow will become more seamless. we are almost done with mapping the first chapter and once we get started on the next ones side by side we hope to speed things up. this is the mod teams first 3d mod, but we have made several projects in the past. like RTC-3057 for zdoom
the animator would be doing animations for new soldiers and monsters, for cutscenes and normal gameplay animations. The modeler would be doing probs, map sets and normalmaps for textures (textureing skills would be great) but if you want to do characters this can be arranged.

We don't have much to show by now since we are currently working on an update that will come soon, so we haven't showed any of the models in public yet. And we are on the way with a new site for the project.
But here is a link to our current modelers portfolio on CGtalk: (none of the models there are for this project)
http://tin-tin.cgsociety.org/gallery/

Best
Simon Nygaard Jensen (geX)

P.S. If you Pm me I will gladly show you some of our stuff that I can't show in the public, if that will help the interest of joining. And if it's not passed on.