Home Collaboration & Unpaid Work

Pimp your work in our demo!

I'm thinking about putting together a new playable demo to showcase our AMP II engine which we license to other developers and use to make our own games. I've seen some amazing work being done here on various personal projects. If you have some finished work you would like to showcase in our next demo, send me an email to joel@4drulers.com with the subject AMP 2 Demo Assets and a screenshot or link to your work. I'm looking for anything compelling, such as a character, a head or bust, weapon or modeled map object of any nature (future tech, a tree, a nice stereo, anything that is really COOL) that I can add to the demo in a museum room showcasing various objects, or at a minimum, an in engine rendering on our web space.

Our demo's typically get a TON of downloads, and I'd add your name to the credits of the demo, and we often look for contractors when we do have games to work on, so networking is always a good thing. I've helped a lot of people get their start and nearly all of them now work on AAA games in the industry, so this could be a useful opportunity for both of us down the road.

To see our engine, it's over here: http://www.4drulers.com/amp.html

It's similar to Doom3, but the specular maps have to be grey scale, and reside in the alpha channel of the normal map.

The art in our current demo was hastily put together in 2003 when normal mapping was in it's infancy and I'd like to make a new demo or at least showcase some higher quality assets to show the engines true potential.

Thanks,
Joel