Home Artists Looking For Work

Character Artist: Ben Mathis

polycounter lvl 19
Offline / Send Message
poopinmymouth polycounter lvl 19
promo_poster.jpg

My name is Ben Mathis and I'm 25 years old. I've been working in the game industry since 2003. I've contributed to nine shipped titles, and worked for numerous studios both in-house and remote. I specialize in creating characters, animals, weapons, and vehicles, for any generation of system. I also create training material and pipeline enhancement. I enjoy coming up with new tools and processes, and then sharing them with the rest of my team. When possible, I also enjoy showing those results to the rest of the world, so that the video game industry as a whole can benefit and move forward with better art. I'm a fast worker, knowledgeable and constantly learning, as well as experienced.

I'm currently working as a freelance artist, roaming about the globe. I'm available primarily for remote work, but I can sometimes be bolted down for short periods to help a studio come up with a solid pipeline for their project. Be it bringing an entire team into a new technology pipeline, or optimizing an existing pipeline. I'm also able to provide extensive documentation to ensure the process is repeatable by current artists, and to be used in training new hires.

poop.gif