1tw6.jpg

model made by my friend Bieloon

i've recently textured,
it has 1x 1024 dif, spec,normal

C&C welcome

Replies

• Mark Dygert
    Thats amazing, I love it!
    You might want to wetten the defuse/spec in some parts. It seems pretty dry around and inside the mouth. Still, its an anazing piece of work! Grats to you and your buddy!
  • EricElwell
    Offline / Send Message
    EricElwell insane polycounter
    I think this piece has a ton of potential, but I think it's really hurting in the texture. The detail is great, but it's way too busy. Though, the biggest thing in my mind, is that you give this some color comp. It's very monochromatic, and the contrast is only evident in the details. Give some color/brightness variation between skin, mouth, and straps, to give it more punch. I think that'd be absolutely huge.

You've definitely done a great job on detail, but I would encourage you to take it farther, I think this could really be stellar!
  • McIlroy
    Offline / Send Message
    McIlroy polycounter lvl 17
    I personally don't think the texture is to busy i think it's freakin awesome ! Nice work ...
  • Mark Dygert
    I can't get over how badass this looks!

I did a quick paintover to show the changes to the texture I would make.
    - Take your texture copy it to a new layer, switch the layer to overly.
    - Make a new layer, set it to overlay.
    - Switch your brush to a very small, white and paint some wet highlights in certain areas. Do the same with some shadows and bingo your done!
  • Spark
    Offline / Send Message
    Spark polycounter lvl 18
    Great work as others said, only thing I would probably try is darkening the inside of the mouth, as of now it feels like you have light coming from his gut:) Also maybe varying the skin detail around the chin like you did on the top of the head, as it feels to strong to me.

Spark
    www.bbriley.com
  • pior
    Offline / Send Message
    pior grand marshal polycounter
    Vig I think we have different screens. Your paintover makes it realy dark and harder to read!
  • Mark Dygert
    pior, LCD or CRT? Or maybe I need to lable which is the paint over...

EDIT: Labled the paint over as "after". Which is dark and hard to read pior?

• Hatred
    Offline / Send Message
    Hatred polycounter lvl 18
    thnx guys, im glad You have positive feeling about that smile.gif

I must confess that my lead artist said its a crap and give it to another graphican, so i left texture as it was.
    thnx again smile.gif
  • Jarrod1937
    Offline / Send Message
    Jarrod1937 polycounter lvl 15
    [ QUOTE ]
    thnx guys, im glad You have positive feeling about that smile.gif

I must confess that my lead artist said its a crap and give it to another graphican, so i lest texture as it was.
    thnx again smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
    i think it looks good. was it not close enough to any concept art or the games style? otheriwse it should be used in my opinion.
  • Kovac
    Offline / Send Message
    Kovac polycounter lvl 18