Home Collaboration & Unpaid Work

Pyramidhead from Silent Hill

I'm searching for a pyramidhead model from the game Silent Hill. Should be full animated and in md2,m3 or md5 format.
Did anybody know if this exists? Would be great if someone has a link or something.
Thx
Vany

Replies

• Jarrod1937
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Jarrod1937 polycounter lvl 15
    are you by chance al-omani from gamedev whos doing the silent hill quake mod?
  • Vanyanie
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No
  • Jarrod1937
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No

[/ QUOTE ]
    hmmm... ok, just wondering grin.gif
    i've been wanting to model the pyramind head guy myself but have never got around it though, don't think i ever will, these days i just keep getting more and more busy.
    goodluck finding someone though.
  • CheapAlert
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    CheapAlert polycounter lvl 18
    I don't see how hard it can be, considering it's a body, with a knife, and a head composed of a primitive.
  • Jarrod1937
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    [ QUOTE ]
    I don't see how hard it can be, considering it's a body, with a knife, and a head composed of a primitive.

[/ QUOTE ]
    the hard part really isn't the modeling, its more so the texturing. the pyramid head guy had soem good textures that had just the right feel.
  • Vanyanie
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    I got the original texture from the game wink.gif
    Would be hard to reproduce it because I can't use the original (copyright...)
    So, that is not the problem. I tried to model the head and it looks very well. Now I just need a body - shouldn't be so hard to get one. My biggest problem would be the animations. I have no experience in animation and normally moddeling is not my part too.