Home General Discussion

venom?

polycounter lvl 18
Offline / Send Message
Thegodzero polycounter lvl 18
http://www.aintitcool.com/node/30493

6 more months and this is as good as it gets for venom pictures? how sad...

Replies

• Ferg
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Ferg polycounter lvl 17
    boooo

I want my huge, over-the-top-muscled, black-goo-morphing carnage-battling venom
  • arshlevon
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    arshlevon polycounter lvl 18
    if you search on youtube for venom comic con you can find several very blurry videos of the comic con trailer where they showed off venom for the first time, he is at the very end. he looks pretty big, its very hard to make out but the silloette is there, he is not too giant and over the top but looks a bit bigger than that little sketch does. the teeth look pretty cool too. good luck making it out, i have watched it like 5000 times trying to make something out of it.

***edit***
    oh and not too much to see, but they have a video of fan reactions, and jesus there are some retards on there

http://www.sonypictures.com/movies/spide...n_3_trailer.php
  • TomDunne
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    TomDunne polycounter lvl 18
    The image on AICN is just a pencil sketch, isn't it?
  • notman
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    notman polycounter lvl 18
    Image is gone now frown.gif
  • danr
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    danr interpolator
    [ QUOTE ]
    oh and not too much to see, but they have a video of fan reactions, and jesus there are some retards on there

[/ QUOTE ]

"it's like a identity battle and thats what it's all about". Mmmm.

"it's going to be awesome ... i recommend it to everyone ... it's going to be great ..." ... fercrissakes, if a film studio can't distil 90 minutes of stuff into 2 minutes of interesting and/or exciting looking footage, they should be rounded up to a man and beaten. Which is why crap trailers annoy the buggery out of me.