polycounter lvl 17
Offline / Send Message
morrowindsky81993 polycounter lvl 17

Replies

• MoP
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    MoP polycounter lvl 18
    First of all, you should have posted this in the requests forum (I will now move this thread there).

Secondly, it's not "hiring" if people aren't getting paid.

Also, if you're at all serious about this, do you have any idea what this "production company" will be doing, what it will be producing etc.?
    If you do, it'd probably be a good idea to mention it here so that people don't just dismiss this post as an idealistic kid's crackpot scheme.
  • morrowindsky81993
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    this is called off. the info is useless now.
  • Jarrod1937
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Jarrod1937 polycounter lvl 15
    first off, you haven't given us any information on what you're actually going to be producing.
    secondly do you understand how check and balances actually works?
    and lastly, you can't call yourself a company unless you're registered.
    however even though you have given us a complete lack of information, and that your plan doesn't seem to well thoughtout, and from your history will not be able to act as the leader... i wish you good luck.
  • morrowindsky81993
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    forget it. it won't work. i'm calling the whole thing off. there is no reason to keep it going! i'm keeping the group to only myself, as if anybody would care. and just so you know, i just had a huge section on the Constitution in my 8th grade social studies, so i know all there is needed to know at this point, which is quite a lot.

HISTORY LESSON
    The Checks and Balances system of seperate powers was used in the Constitution to prevent total control of one person's reign, as demonstrated by the king of britain at the time. Instead, they gave each branch of our government certain powers over each other. The three branches were kept for over 200 years, and are still going as of today. The checks and balances system helps the country remain in order, excluding the past two terms of the current president.

I know more than you think.
  • b1ll
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    b1ll polycounter lvl 18
  • Joseph Silverman
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Joseph Silverman polycounter lvl 17
    [ QUOTE ]

HISTORY LESSON
    The Checks and Balances system of seperate powers was used in the Constitution to prevent total control of one person's reign, as demonstrated by the king of britain at the time. Instead, they gave each branch of our government certain powers over each other. The three branches were kept for over 200 years, and are still going as of today. The checks and balances system helps the country remain in order, excluding the past two terms of the current president.

I know more than you think.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks Wikipedia!
  • morrowindsky81993
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    prove i got it from wikipedia. PROVE IT!!!
  • Jarrod1937
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
    btw, where did you get your name from? the game? if so be sure to checkout my mods if you still play it.
  • Joseph Silverman
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Joseph Silverman polycounter lvl 17
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

laugh.gif
  • Joao Sapiro
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Joao Sapiro sublime tool
    lol this kid is gold...
  • hobodactyl
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    hobodactyl polycounter lvl 18
    I hope this is a joke... ?
  • AstroZombie
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    AstroZombie polycounter lvl 18
    geeze, don't you guys have something better to do than tease a 12-13 year-old on the internet?
  • Jarrod1937
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    [ QUOTE ]
    geeze, don't you guys have something better to do than tease a 12-13 year-old on the internet?

[/ QUOTE ]
    nope grin.gif
    these kinds of threads help us keep our sense of humor and overall impact our life in a very meaningful way. it is, infact, imperative we reply to these types of threads laugh.gif