Home Collaboration & Unpaid Work

Challenge ProMode Arena - Artists wanted!

For those who don't know CPMA is a Quake3 mod which has been in active development for over 6 years and has established itself as the mod of choice amongst the community, event organisers, and professional competition. We are currently working to take our game even further and to help with that, I'm turning to you guys.

The CPMA team is looking for 3D artists / skinners / concept artists to create various assets for our mod to give us a more distinctive style and get us closer to a standalone release.

We have a few requirements about visibility and accuracy because of the nature of our mod but the theme is wide open at the moment. There will be some interesting challenges presented from our requirements and also the nature of our gameplay.

Ideally we're looking for high poly work to keep our assets as future proof as possible. For now it can be assumed that the models will end up as current gen around 2x the quality of the current id assets) but with the Quake 3 engine now being open source that may change.

So if you're interested please send a sample of your work (www link preferred) to dave-AT-justanotherfuckwit.com. Yes, its a real e-mail address. Domains are cheap. Also feel free to contact me with any questions or comments. I can also be contacted via MSN - fleacircus@hotmail.com

Keep up the good work guys!

--
newborn
Challenge ProMode Arena
www.promode.org