Home Polyfraggers

Guild Wars anyone ?

polycounter lvl 18
Offline / Send Message
vahl polycounter lvl 18
I bought the game last saturday, played a lill' on sunday evening and I'm really enjoying it, was wondering if any polycounter was playing it aswell.

I'm a little Lv8 noob necromancer/monk tongue.gif, name is : Ito Teersun, I only have prophecies tho and I'm waiting to be level 20 to start playing PvP (I'm playing on american or international servers btw)

Replies

• FunkaDelicDass
    Offline / Send Message
    FunkaDelicDass polycounter lvl 18
    I play quite a bit of GW, but I only own Factions, and I'm think I'm going to wait for Nightfall instead of jumping back and playing Prophecies, since the new one releases relatively soon. Bummer frown.gif

Anyways, my current characters:

A/Me - Kikit Argentina

Rt/N - Ursula Uruguay

Both are PvE, but I do a heavy amount of alliance battles and other Canthan PvP areas like Ft. Aspenwood.

Hit me up if you're ever in Cantha!
  • ebagg
    Offline / Send Message
    ebagg polycounter lvl 17
    I got through a decent chunk of it, instant message me and we'll go questing!
  • arshlevon
    Offline / Send Message
    arshlevon polycounter lvl 18
    i havent played it, but the new expansion(nightfall) looks mighty tasty! i love the art style.
  • animatr
    Offline / Send Message
    animatr polycounter lvl 18
    Hey man,
    I recently picked it up as well.(I have Prophecies and Factions)
    Lv 11 mesmer/monk
    on the north american servers
  • kary
    Offline / Send Message
    kary polycounter lvl 18
    The arenanet team post on CA is very neat: http://conceptart.org/forums/showthread.php?t=74118&highlight=guild+wars

I got ahold of it a couple weeks ago and played mainly the PvP, really enjoyed it. It's pretty nice to be able to jump into a game without having to spend a few hundred hours gearing out a character smile.gif

The art seems steadily excellent to me, haven't seen much of the PvE side of it yet though.
  • vahl
    Offline / Send Message
    vahl polycounter lvl 18
    Yah , the art is damn gorgeous, some locations on the tutorial map are really impressive, be it in architecture or lighting/mood, can't wait to visit more of the world.

I will certainely get both factions and nightfall when nightfall will be released, hopefully, I'll have my lv20 by then (I'm 12 now)

FunkaDelicDass :adding your characters atm on my friends list, hope factions and prophecies are compatible, at least for chatting tongue.gif if not, then, I'll just wait for nightfall smile.gif

still playing the PvE though(which I enjoy a lot), I really want to get used to all the gameplay features before jumping in the fragfest tongue.gif

animatr, ebagg and kary : feel free to msg me anytime or to give me your character names, I'm usually often open for missioning or just farming tongue.gif (though soloing a lot, so if I take some time to reply, that may be because I'm getting my arse beaten ;p)
  • PfhorRunner
    Offline / Send Message
    PfhorRunner polycounter lvl 18
    My girlfriend and I play every now and then, sooo if you guys want, just set up a time and we'll try to catch up
  • asuka
    I really love GW, I had a level 19 Ma/Ne, I just loved playing it. The graphics were pretty impressive. Unfortunately I didn`t bring it with me when I came here.
  • vahl
    Offline / Send Message
    vahl polycounter lvl 18
    just picked nightfall ! as gorgeous as the prophecies campaign (still don't have factions tho, one at a time tongue.gif)
  • Emil Mujanovic
    Offline / Send Message
    Emil Mujanovic polycounter lvl 18
    I own Prophecies and Factions though I've never played Factions. I havn't even finished Prophecies yet and I've owned the game since it was released. I'm hoping to get back into it so I can eventually give Factions a go.
    I'm not too sure about buying Nightfall as of yet. But it does look awesome from what I've seen when my housemate plays.

-caseyjones