Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

The H man(hot)- My sumea entry

Hello friends,

Straight from aussie-australia (brisbname) here, with my religious piece from my sumea competitition, I think i nailed it here, my threat got locked at sumea(accidently locked it) but Id show you people here too!

My sumea post (vote number one (1)!)

http://www.sumea.com.au/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=4096

Im also looking for game industry work, so If you need a big budget artist on a normal artists pay, please contact me at [email="banned@banned.com!"]banned@banned.com![/email]

Replies

• Neo_God
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Neo_God polycounter lvl 18
    I suppose the saddest thing is, is that I thought for a second that this was actually a serious character style of somekind...
  • low odor
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    low odor polycounter lvl 17
    The whole spheres over the Bibed technique is flawless..there is no way I could have fit all that detail into 5k
  • animatr
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    animatr polycounter lvl 18
    haha.....
    ..hahahahaha

It's a biped....like a character studio biped...
    I'm sorry, but like, no work went into this. look at the other people's entries and learn from them...they actually like modeled something. haha, and it's 5000 polies I just noticed...dear god.
  • animatr
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    in reading your post on sumea...Im really hoping this is all a joke...for everyone's sake. for the sake of humanity...

if so, bravo. you made me laugh pretty hard
  • Ghostscape
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Ghostscape polycounter lvl 13
    I think the mismatched socks are what sells the character.
  • fogmann
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    fogmann polycounter lvl 17
    my favorite part by far is the texture on the pants though
  • Josh_Singh
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Josh_Singh polycounter lvl 18
    whoa...prepare to get worked... polycount style.
  • retleks
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    retleks polycounter lvl 18
    Sent you an email regarding work.
  • Zcubed
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Zcubed polycounter lvl 18
    Awesometastic! You should do a green variant with an axe and enter him in the Blizzard contest.
  • retleks
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    retleks polycounter lvl 18
    See teapot thread.
  • Hazza
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Hello friends,

Thank you for the kind comments, a blizzard entry what a maximum idea, maybe like a bodybuilding orc(that would be cool)(sweatbands are cool).

Id like to clear one thing up, some people thing im using a "bipped" to build my character, my characters are build from ground up with shapes, it took me along time to get the sclumped desired look on his abbs and pecks(like rambos).

The head was a major problem for me, I tried many ways, then I thought I should just texture a sphere, It would look better(I just have away a free hint)(how to make a good head that is).

I can post tutorials if you guys want to learn how to kick ass(like rambo)just like me(without the guns), I would be more than happy to show you how I modeled it from scratch.
  • animatr
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    hell yes! tutorial please FTW! I've alwasy wanted to know how to make a good head. dude, you're the man, thanks a bunch.
  • PeterK
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    PeterK greentooth
    Not only am I offended, but I also think you're a complete jackass for posting this. Someone close this steaming pile.
  • aniceto
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    aniceto polycounter lvl 18
    [ QUOTE ]

The head was a major problem for me, I tried many ways, then I thought I should just texture a sphere, It would look better(I just have away a free hint)(how to make a good head that is).

[/ QUOTE ]

a sphere eh? i would have turbo smoothed a cube
  • adam
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    adam polycounter lvl 19
    Whoa dude, hilarious post. You're 100% funny. You write funny. Your 3D work is funny. What a great member, I hope he does more.

Thanks for wasting my bandwidth, dipshit.
  • Hazza
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Hello friends,

Why so much negative energy?(forcefield) Its realy difficult to concentate on building my skills with all this negativity, so im a bit slow, and might come across a bit strange(im from montville!), but please give me a fair shot, I think my model has a chance at number one spot with your input!
  • Neo_God
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Neo_God polycounter lvl 18
    Yeah, getting mad at a troll is like getting mad at a cold. It 's gonna happen, and when it does happen you just can't fight it. You can just humor it and wait for it to be taken care of by the medicine and rest. Medicine and rest being one of the many moderators at Polycount. And by banning the user, it's much like building an immunity to the bug.
  • gauss
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    gauss polycounter lvl 18
    i'm not offended, somehow; probably because it's not a surprise to see this spammed here. in case others haven't noticed, he's been crossposting like crazy--even to forums where it doesn't fit at all, like CA.org.
    it might be ok if this guy was an established member, but there seems to be no reason for his registering other than to post this model. not quite worth all the effort, really.

posting the same image twice just in case people didn't see it at the top makes the intention clear. i'm sorry to say he'll have to take his brilliant satire elsewhere.
This discussion has been closed.