Home The Q-Branch Quote game!

Even Artichokes have Hearts...

polycounter lvl 18
Offline / Send Message
Neo_God polycounter lvl 18
"I shall slip unnoticed through the darkness! Like a dark unnoticeable slippy thing!"

This movie wasn't really as good as I was hoping it would be.

Replies

• blankslatejoe
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    blankslatejoe polycounter lvl 19
    I know the movie from your subject line quote!

but not the movie in your actual quote... frown.gif
  • animatr
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    animatr polycounter lvl 18
    mirror mask. just watched it the other night actually.
    you're right, it wasnt that good.
  • Neo_God
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Blankslatejoe, I was going to use that quote originally, but I realized I had just done a Jean Pierre Jeunet film in my last one, so I went with Mirror Mask instead.

Yeah, I think the movie would have been better if it were done with muppets rather than poor cg. You'd think a movie with the art direction by Dave McKean would be better...

Animatr you are up!
  • bearkub
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    bearkub polycounter lvl 18
    tell me the Close to You part didn't creep you the hell out though. XD
  • Neo_God
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    If that's the scene I'm thinking about (when the weird jack in the box mannequins start to dress the girl) then yeah, that was pretty awkward, although it was my probably one of my favorite scenes in the movie. Along with the weird pigeon gorillas with the removable beaks.
  • Geezus
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Geezus mod
    Being the huge Neil Gaiman and Dave McKean fan that I am, I really enjoyed MirrorMask. The whole time I was watching it, I was thinking...man this is like The Labyrinth 2. I was happy to find out later on that MirrorMask was originally suppose to be The Labyrinth 2, but later changed to be its own entity.
    The close to you part was awesome! I actually want to get the soundtrack to MirrorMask just for that song alone. Pretty creepy :]