Home Collaboration & Unpaid Work

Lupin III Q3 request

Tempo
polycounter lvl 17
Offline / Send Message
Tempo polycounter lvl 17
Myself and many others have been dying to play as Lupin III in Quake 3. I put together lots of references. They consist of the original Season 1 Lupin and a modern take on the 1978 Lupin from Lupin III: First contact. I chose these because they are so similar with only need of changing a the jacket really. Other alts besides the red and green are welcome. If someone does take up this request and wants more references or wants to replace the guns with Lupin's standard gun, I have many angles of one, just ask. I am also currently gathering many high quality voice samples. Thanks so much!

lupinref.JPG

Replies

• Joao Sapiro
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Joao Sapiro sublime tool
    i was thinking on making a spike spiegel model , might import it to quake 3 , dunno if you like it, its basically the same as lupin visually :P
  • Tempo
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Tempo polycounter lvl 17
    Well thats kuz Cowboy Bebop's style is highly based off of Lupin. I will download the Spike model when ready, but I'd still like Lupin. Maybe you could use some of the work from the Spike model and make Lupin. tongue.gif

Also- I checked out your portfolio. I really like your models. I especially like the samurai and Mugen.
  • mikejkelley
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    mikejkelley polycounter lvl 18
    I have tried to do a Spike model! I always think of CB as well drawn series, and relatively speaking, it is. But after assembling several screen captures for reference, I eventually realized that Spike Spiegel, the main
    character, was off-model in every picture! Apparently the artists relied on his outrageous hairstyle to identify him. It was something of a comb-over for Spike’s on-model failings.

There was a CB game released in 2005 in Japan, the models looked good.