Home Artists Looking For Work

Freelance Artist needed for experimental project

What I do:
I make mods that cross over between the international museum/gallery world and the game scene. Check my site and c.v. if your curious what this means, or are interested in past projects like Waco Resurrection: www.tmpspace.com.

My current project is a re-creation of a 15th century Judgement Scene by Hans Memling in a registered version of the Unreal Runtime Engine. The piece will be displayed in museums in the states and EU starting early next year. Its basically a demo/animated painting that keeps changing as the elements of the piece interact with each other.

Triptych.jpg

Think about a strange mix of levitating robed and bearded aliens with magical weapons crossing over from other planes of existence on rainbows and blinding force fields of sunlight, while beneath them their winged minions are unexplicably weighing each of the zombies that are digging themselves out of the ground, then forcing the zombies to either join the winged hippie nudist camp on the left or be thrown into an active volcano on the right by cannibals with cute puppy faces and buttefly wings.

What I need:
My last assistant went on to work for EA. I need a freelance Character Modeler/skinner/rigger (generally bout 5-7000 poly). Unreal modding experience a plus.
I also need a coder familiar with unreal script btw.

What you get:
Fair pay per asset that matches your experience and technical skill. I can't pay like the industry, but I ain't broke either. Maybe you are just bored with your current gig and interested in weird projects in general, you are out a game dev school and need experience, or just curious about games and art? At the very least you get paid and you get a project on your reel that stands out.

brody_lists@tmpspace.com