Home Collaboration & Unpaid Work

Warsow!

nip
nip
polycounter lvl 17
Offline / Send Message
nip polycounter lvl 17
Hello polycount people!

I think I have a fairly interesting proposition for you art-people! How would you feel about having your work put into a free fast-paced FPS game? Warsow has been under development for quite a while now, but with the latest release, we had a lot of new people playing, with support from clans like dignitas, 4Kings, fnatic, ... and support from the famous iTg people (dj`wheat, tosspot, niceguyed, ...). But some people were not specificly pleased by the art-content we have, and ofcourse, we want to please our gamers! So, if you feel confident enough in sound editing/3d modeling/2d texturing, feel free to drop by on IRC, e-mail, post on the forums, or post here below.

Btw: more info on http://www.warsow.net/

greetz
nip

Replies

• nip
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    nip polycounter lvl 17
    alright, after reading some of the posts here in the forum, I figured you guys want some more detailed information. Here goes.
    - We need a texturer, people who can make textures for new/old (map)models/maps/... etc
    - We need a sound artist to give a little more spunk to the in-game sounds, especially the weaponsounds
    - We need a 3d artist to make our current playermodels look better and/or make a/a couple of new ones.

Still pretty much 'in general' but I think it's the best I can do, cuz that's exactly what we need smile.gif.