Home Artists Looking For Work

3d modeling work

maxinaut
polycounter lvl 18
Offline / Send Message
maxinaut polycounter lvl 18
Hello

This is payed work, but it's not kind of freelancing you'd normally do.

I have some special requirements, read below smile.gif

I'm looking for someone that is not expensive perferably still student to help me with modeling.

I'm not talking about modeling whole characters but more like picking up a character I have done 70-90% work on and then refine/finish it it according to my specifications. I may ask you to model some new things or just ask you to reshape the character using the polygons already there and make different variations of model only moving vertices around and not addind any new detail.

Example of a character I may ask you to do some extra work on:
basehuman_2.jpg

No texturing or animating would be required but only pure modeling sessions in the low-res regions something like 1000-5000 polygons per model.

You would get to work mostly on cool characters and fantasy creatures(think dragons, etc).

I am paying you for this help, but I am expecting a fair price for this kind of help. I'm not interested in prices that are in range that you would ask for if you are producing a 2000-4000 polys model that is fully textured, rigged model.

If you are not expensive and would be interested in this kind of work let me know how many US$ you'd like for this kind of help and we'll talk.

Also it's requriement that you can show me some of your work in case you are interested.

Interested? Contact me at nermin@tridinaut.com

Replies