CheapAlert polycounter lvl 18
http://www.gamespot.com/news/6148729.html

30-40 minutes? jebus it's like paying for demos now

Replies

• aesir
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    aesir polycounter lvl 18
    they'll probably charge like 5-10 dollars... Getting a full game is gonna cost over a 100 bucks if this keeps up...
  • spacemonkey
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    spacemonkey polycounter lvl 18
    I thought the idea was that instead of having levels.. they would have a series of short story's/adventures that you deal with in an episodic like format.
    Nothing that I have read about the game suggests they are trying to sell individual new episodes (just yet) so I assume that you will buy the game and have approximately 10+ episodes to play through.. kinda like buying a Tv series box set. wink.gif
  • swampbug
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    swampbug polycounter lvl 18
    Dont worry, this new aitd will have a hip, young, good looking, badass character with a trenchcoat.. im sure.
  • snemmy
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    snemmy polycounter lvl 18
    sounds a bit like how Resident Evil:Outbreak 1&2 are structured, but with a consistent storyline.
  • gauss
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    gauss polycounter lvl 18
    if the new AITD can't keep up with the revitalizations introduced by RE4, forget about it. just because you started something doesn't mean you'll be remembered as being one of the best.
  • aesir
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    aesir polycounter lvl 18
    [ QUOTE ]
    I thought the idea was that instead of having levels.. they would have a series of short story's/adventures that you deal with in an episodic like format.
    Nothing that I have read about the game suggests they are trying to sell individual new episodes (just yet) so I assume that you will buy the game and have approximately 10+ episodes to play through.. kinda like buying a Tv series box set. wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Ah is that so? Well if it is, then my mistake. Would certainly be interesting.