Home Artists Looking For Work

2D Non-Game Logo Artwork Needed

polycounter lvl 18
Offline / Send Message
Vito polycounter lvl 18
I am the Michael Jordan of Jenga.

Here I am putting on my game face.

Here I am. Soaring.

Now I need to unleash my massive Jengaman23 brand campaign on the world, but first, I need a trite and derivative logo produced.

Witness the eponymous Jumpman23 brand image.

See how it captures Jordan's grace? His ability to levitate? I want something like that for me. Except different.

I'm shorter. 5'4" to be exact, 2'2" shorter than Mike. I'm fat. You can see my manboobs and my gut in the first photo. I have a bit of a fro. And I can't really jump too well. Think of it more as a spastic jerk that somehow gets me air. I need all of this captured in something that looks like a cruel, fatty spoof of the Jumpman23 brand. But well-drawn.

In other words, I want it to be a silhouette of ME soaring through a white background, and instead of holding a basketball, I'm holding a Jenga brick.

And I want a Jenga tower silhouette, too. Obviously, it should be bigger than me.

Something like this, except not crappy.

This is something you'll have to actually draw out; editing the Jumpman23 image isn't going to cut it. And I'd like it vector. This is work-for-hire, I get all the rights, you get paid.

Yes, I'm serious, damnit. Stop laughing.

Replies