Home Collaboration & Unpaid Work

Looking for Modelers/texturers (ut mod)

vgadjo
polycounter lvl 18
Offline / Send Message
vgadjo polycounter lvl 18
Hi,

I came some time ago and post here about an ut2k4 mod I'm working on with five other students. We're still looking for some help.

Our mod is a prototype showing what the game could be if really developed. This is an adventure/stealth game where the player is a small character made of paper.

pitch:

P Project is a game where the player takes the control of a character made of paper, lost in the real world. Fragile and flat as the drawing he's from, he will use his incredible physical properties to face the dangers around him. Staying hidden to the eyes of men, he's going to look for other characters like him to go back to his own world...

This is a game mixing adventure, platform and the most important, stealth elements. The main character is a drawing and he can make many unexpected actions to stay hidden such as yield himself, hide behind a piece of furniture, go into a painting...

Here are some screenshots of the game at the end of march, most of them come from the first level of the mod:

UT2004-2006-03-30-20-00-49--medium.jpg
UT2004-2006-03-30-19-43-21--medium.jpgUT2004-2006-03-30-19-58-22--medium.jpgUT2004-2006-03-30-20-05-54--medium.jpg
UT2004-2006-03-30-19-54-16--medium.jpg

We're now at about 60% of the development process. The biggest need is graphics. Most of the statics meshes were created. In fact, we have to make a few more statics and texture a lot of them.

If you are interested in helping us, don't hesitate to PM me.

vgadjo

Replies