Home General Discussion

Preorder SiN Episode 1: emergence!

Replies

• PaK
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    PaK polycounter lvl 18
    echo downsizer.

The characters were indeed fuckin' awesome. especially the guy with the yellow tie that i met just before the action started. he emotes well.

-R
  • Downsizer
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Downsizer polycounter lvl 18
    Post deleted by Downsizer
  • MoP
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    MoP polycounter lvl 18
    lol. it's only a matter of time before everything gets a nudie patch. even princess peach.
    so was that skin available in the distro and just hacked to appear, or did someone custom-make it? tongue.gif
  • Scott Ruggels
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Scott Ruggels polycounter lvl 18
    Looks like a recolor or cusatom If you notice on the closeups of her tits, the texture and normal map don't wuitematch the geometry, She has colored nipples and then uncolored nipple like geometry to the outside of the colorful nipples. I checked, looking for a long time, but I am sure it'san aftermarket map, probably based on the original game map. :-)

Scott
  • skankerzero
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    actually, it looks like they just made the bikini geometry transparent via alpha map. Afterall, the bikini is seperate geometry.

The original SiN had Alexis nude if you had no clipping on, wouldn't be surprised if they did it again in this one.
  • KDR_11k
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    KDR_11k polycounter lvl 18
    Cue another stupid rant by JT and a rerating through the ESRB...
  • Mongrelman
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Mongrelman polycounter lvl 18
    Aye, it was actually longer than I expected (I'm talking about the game by the way, no refereing to Downsizer's post).

Had a lot of fun using the gas canisters to do my dirty work for me.

And who didn't giggle (even just a little) when a jetpack guy would go wizzing around like a hummingbird on speed before going boom.

Good fun all round, but bloody hard at points (maybe I shouldn't have cranked the challenge bar to maximum).
  • rawkstar
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    rawkstar polycounter lvl 19
    that was hacked in, we had no type of nude content whatsoever. (ie the bikini elexis didn't have any nipples)
  • ScoobyDoofus
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    ScoobyDoofus polycounter lvl 19
    I finished this the other night. I'll probably play through again. Was a lot of fun, although I did have to turn some of the graphical options down to get good performance.
    It was a little difficult at times. Im going to try it next time with the difficulty up higher.

I suppose my gripe is that I would get into these huge fights, and then run out of ammo. The chaingun soldiers are too hard to kill, at least in the quantities that the game throws them at you. I would run out of ammo after fighting 5-6 of those guys.