Home Full time/Part time work

2d Character Sprite Animators - Pixel (Contract)

Erik Asorson
polycounter lvl 18
Offline / Send Message
Erik Asorson polycounter lvl 18
Asorson Studios is seeking artists with proven experience animating old-school 2d character sprites (pixel art) for a 2 month remote contract job and potential future work.

PLEASE, only apply if you have the following qualifications:

<ul type="square">Available samples of 2d character sprites which you have animated that show movement (such as a .gif file)[/list]
<ul type="square">Experience working on at least 1 2d sprite-based video game (PC, Game Boy Color, GBA, Mobile, etc.) as a character animator.[/list]
<ul type="square">Experience working as a remote contractor, communicating and taking art direction via the internet, estimating your own tasks accurately, and delivering artwork on-time.[/list]
<ul type="square">At least 20 hours of availability per week[/list]

PLEASE DO NOT apply if you are a 3d modeler, concept artist, generalist, or any other type of artist except for the type specified above. We would be interested in hearing from you sometime in the future, but please do not apply now since it will only distract from our very targeted search. Thank you.

PLEASE INCLUDE with your correspondance:

<ul type="square">Samples of 2d animated character sprites as an attachment or a link to your website where samples can be viewed[/list]
<ul type="square">Your approximate hourly rate (if you charge flat-rate please tell the approximate rate upon which you base them OR the flat price you would charge for one of your sample pieces).[/list]
<ul type="square">Your availability for the next 2-3 months[/list]
<ul type="square">Your current employment status (prefer fulltime self-employed freelance artists, but will consider part-timers with experience)
Your location[/list]

Thanks! I look forward to hearing from you. I will try to respond to every email received, but please give me time to get back to you.

Please send applications to jobs@asorsonstudios.com

Replies