Home Collaboration & Unpaid Work

Freeware game crew needs animators, modelers and..

darkmasterhao
polycounter lvl 17
Offline / Send Message
darkmasterhao polycounter lvl 17
Greetings, i am part of the Crystal Chrinicles crew, we are a team in the developing of the twin games Salvation & Pandemonium, wich will be freeware 3rd person fantasy adventure and 3rd person sci-fi shooter.

Tho we already assembled quite a team, there is the small problem that none of us is a modeler or animator and that we need one more texturer.

If you are interested please check this link, it will be a honor to have paople working on this, and we offer creative freedom in the design of some characters to the moddelers who decide to join.

www.crystalchronicles.uv.ro Forum Index

Replies

• rooster
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    rooster mod
    Don't mean to rain on your parade, but I have to question if its wise putting two games into production when you don't have one modeler? even if you get a few working, two projects at once seems overly ambitious unless they are very small.
  • Downsizer
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Downsizer polycounter lvl 18
    It's just a forum link. How about:

Design documents lead to concept artists, concept artists lead to modelers, modelers lead to texture artists, and texture artists lead to ?

Get my drift, effort begets effort. Show product. You cant start a project hoping the artists will drive the game. I also 2nd the idea of getting one game out first.

After reading the site, you have no engine planned, and this is your current design document?:

3rd person adventure.
    RPG style leveling up and atribute changes based upon equiped items.
    Competitive graphics.
    Free-roaming enviroments.
    6 outside world levels.
    18 Crystal Palace levels.
    One extra level.
    2 attack buttons for the use of combos and the activation of special effects such as opening doors and using spells.
    8 way multilateral movement.
    4 way camera moving/ extra command pad for the use of abilities.
    Over 100 different enemies, including bosses and special fights.
    12 different fighting styles for over 20 different weapons with one special trademark move for each.
    30 different spells with enviromental effects and damage based on elemental settings.
    15 different special abilities activated via commands on the camera pad.
    Enviromental puzzles that react to different weapons and spells.
    Various in-game cinemas.

Sigh..