Home Full time/Part time work

Sony Online: Unreal experienced level designers

r13
founder
Offline / Send Message
r13 founder
Hello all,

One of my bosses has asked me to ask around if there is any Unreal level designers that would be interested in an entry level position at Sony Online to work on a couple new projects.

We're looking for more of the level designer type than an environmental artist, although if you have some of those skills as well, it would be considered a plus, but not required. You must have Unreal experience in making levels or you won't be considered for this position.

We will be hiring environmental folks later on, so watch this space if you are an enviro. type. We don't want to teach a level designer the basic concepts of how Unreal works, but we are using Unreal 3 tech which we will train you on if you don’t have experience in that particular flavor yet.

The jobs are located in Austin, Texas. They are full time onsite positions. No contracting inquires please. We will move you here if you are not local. Applicants should be living in the US already or be able to. We generally don’t import folks due to immigration issues.

Previous experience in the industry is not required, although the more professional or mod experience you have in general, the better.

Please email me with a url to your portfolio or website with playable examples of your levels.

Arisch [at] soe.sony.com