Home General Discussion

9/11 Loose Change

Replies

• Jeremy Lindstrom
    Offline / Send Message
    Jeremy Lindstrom polycounter lvl 18
    so what about the plane that crashed in the field? The government made at farmers growing corn?
  • KDR_11k
    Offline / Send Message
    KDR_11k polycounter lvl 18
    Who said the planes weren't hijacked?
  • sledgy
    Offline / Send Message
    sledgy polycounter lvl 18
    As an addendum to my last comments I think it's very possible that there are deliberate attempts at providing misinformation to the public in the way of conspiracy theories so that details of real issues become obscure.

I'll cite as an example GWB's recent criticism for allowing illegal wiretapping of American folks and then merely days thereafter another Osama video suddenly surfaces. This just seems way too coincidental. It could be Al Qaeda's plan to fan the flames of unrest but in either case I'm keeping my eyes open.

On another note of GWB critique:
    http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/nation/3651464.html

Are we in such deep financial shit that we need to sell off national forest to pay for our basics? Maybe we should stop shooting money through a firehose into GWB and admin's pet war in the middle east and then we'd have enough. When is this bullshit going to stop and we can start putting money in the BANK like when Clinton and admin were in charge?

I think we should pay members of the Congressional and the Executive branches much more. By increasing the salary tenfold, the positions would become far more attractive to the truly talented business-oriented people. When a CEO or other officer of a mid-size company today can take home 7- and 8-digit paychecks why would they bother running for political office? The only way to make any real money in office is to cheat, lie, and steal. Any successful corporation will tell you that an investment in good people is the best investment you can make.
  • hawken
    Offline / Send Message
    hawken polycounter lvl 19
    [ QUOTE ]
    so what about the plane that crashed in the field? The government made at farmers growing corn?

[/ QUOTE ]

dekard this was aready cleared up at the end of page two by vig. No need to go around in circles.

It would appear that plane was shot down, but it's kinda embarassing for the gov to admit it.

There's no evidence for it crashing, only spin.
  • notman
    Offline / Send Message
    notman polycounter lvl 18
    [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

dekard this was aready cleared up at the end of page two by vig. No need to go around in circles.

It would appear that plane was shot down, but it's kinda embarassing for the gov to admit it.

There's no evidence for it crashing, only spin.

[/ QUOTE ]

hahahah, I didn't realize THAT was proven. I still believe the plane crashed like we were told. You believe it was shot down.
    Everyone has an opinion, but it shouldn't be stated as fact by us. That is why I had stopped replying in this thread, because none of us know all the facts and everyone seems to be holding onto their opinions. It only seems like arguments are going to continue. But I felt I need to respond to this because I found it funny how you stated that so 'matter of fact'.
  • Ninjas
    Offline / Send Message
    Ninjas polycounter lvl 18
    If all the courts in the country had to wait until they had "all the facts" to make a judgement, then no judgement would ever be passed.

I think that "beyond a shadow of a doubt" WTC7 is a conspiracy. I think that the "preponderance of the facts" show that the the official story for WTC1 & 2, and the Pentagon are not accurate. I have not researched flight 93, but my gut feeling is that it is fishy.

Everyone has an opinion, yet some opinions are better informed than others.