Home Collaboration & Unpaid Work

a hl2 mod The Heat Of War requires modelers

bb_buster
polycounter lvl 18
Offline / Send Message
bb_buster polycounter lvl 18
We are currently looking for modlers with experience but we will have a trial for anyone who is new to modeling and wants a chance

Info on The Heat Of War :
There's 4 different kind of classes... Dwarfes, Humans, Goblins and Elves... Each classes got different skills... It's a kind of a mod that happened for a very long time ago.
So of couse the weapons will not be guns and that kind of shooting equipment...

There will be horses, where 2 people can sit on it. 1 to control the horse, and 1 to shoot.

If you are an elf or dwarf scout u can whistle and a near by horse will come to you, anyway the wizard class and mage class have an invisiblity spell thing and various other spells, the human knight is stronger but slower than the human warrior class, the dwarfs are slower than other teams but more stronger, all teams will have either an archer or a crosbow class and humans and maybe dwarfs will have a gunner class but to make it fair we may make the guns kinda faulty (if posible) also the gunners would be weaker

If you are interested then e-mail me at : bb_buster2@hotmail.com

if there is any info that I have missed I will post it

Replies

• lkraan
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    lkraan polycounter lvl 18
    [ QUOTE ]
    ...if there is any info that I have missed I will post it

[/ QUOTE ]

You really need to do better if you want to make people enthousiastic enough to spend their hard earned leisure time a mod.
    Right now your post sounds like a brainfart because these are some very random ideas without any coherence.

Describe the background story (if there is one), type of gameplay, idea of the needed content (models, maps/levels/weapons etc), current team, technology that will be used (why HL2?) etc.
    You have a better chance if you present it along with a website address and some concept art.
  • bb_buster
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    bb_buster polycounter lvl 18
    Sory, We did have a website but its being re-designed, we do have some concepts drawn for modeling. We need player models, weapon models, world models, ect. The type of gameplay is teamplay, 4 teams. we still have our forums open : click here
    (concepts are on the forums)