Home Collaboration & Unpaid Work

Level Design Dreams.

Light_Mystic
polycounter lvl 17
Offline / Send Message
Light_Mystic polycounter lvl 17
Hello,

For my first post here. I have developed a startup company that specializes in Professional Level Design and Modeling services and also Professional Texture creation. We are the current moment would like to attract more clients to our Business so if you are interested Please contact us at [email="Level_Designers@lddreams.com."]Level_Designers@lddreams.com.[/email] And to further to strike more interest you probably would like to see a Company Website! Well here is the Url: http://lddreams.com/

Please check out our portfolio and see what we are about!

Thank you for your time.

LDD Development Team.

Replies

• cholden
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    cholden polycounter lvl 18
    The word "environment" is misspelled all over your front page, even in the graphics. You may also consider condensing the portfolio section a bit more. There is just so much there, and some are screen shots looking directly at a floor. Also, next gen environments and higher polygon scenes would be great for diversity.
  • jzero
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    jzero polycounter lvl 18
    I'm going to hazard a guess that the writer of the web site copy is not a native English speaker. I'm not being disrespectful, but some of the grammar is just odd. The sub-pages of your site don't match the front page, and there are even some broken nav links. None of that does much for people perceiving you as professionals.

It's also a mystery why you posted in Requests. This is more of a Pimping post, but to be honest it'd be better for this to stay here, where the more merciless elements won't notice you.

Just mentioning these things.

/jzero